1. A master bedroom that boasts large, floor-to-ceiling, fitted double wardrobes. Just perfect for the most enthusiastic clothing owners! The East and North-facing windows attract all-day sun and unrivalled panoramic views. With lots of natural light on offer, this room ensures a well-lit sanctuary for the later evening hours too.
2. Stealing the show here are the impressive North-facing views; simply put, you’ll end up gazing for hours while perched up in bed. The floor-to-ceiling, large fitted double wardrobes are an added bonus too.
3. Well placed off the end of the hallway and closest to the family bathroom. Not to be left out, this room also benefits from a large, fitted double wardrobe which is just ideal for rotating the kids’ seasonal clothes and toys. A large East-facing window allows plenty of natural light, in support of the kids fostering that all-important love of daily reading.
4. A good sized double bedroom benefiting from wall-to-ceiling fitted wardrobe space. Plenty of natural light floods the room each morning too – perfect!
5. A good sized double bedroom which also benefits from an East-facing window to welcome the morning sun; a large double wardrobe spanning the length of the bedroom is also most useful.