1. Downstairs, the main bedroom is north facing with lovely morning sunshine. A spacious, tranquil room with a leafy outlook, paint washed floorboards and a floor to ceiling bank of fitted wardrobes.
2. Downstairs, this gorgeous room was created less than three years ago from a rear section of the garage. To accommodate its current dual purpose as a study and art room, it has an entire wall of shelving and desk space. If preferred this can be converted to fitted wardrobes or other storage. A butler's sink is handy for guests or the hobbyist and the double glazed joinery includes French doors that open the room to the gardens.
3. Downstairs, this double room offers a sense of tranquility from its high stud, neutral decor, beautiful garden outlook and carpeted floor.
4. Upstairs, with a lovely outlook to the bush clad Eastbourne hills, this smaller double room has a fully insulated ceiling and walls and is carpeted. A peaceful spot in which to enjoy sweet dreams. A bathroom is adjoining.
5. Upstairs, another smaller double room, with lovely light and smart timber shutters. There is an alcove which is perfect for a small desk or as wardrobe space. A bathroom adjoins this carpeted room, and it has a fully insulated ceiling and walls.