Would you rather live in a shoe box in town or have your very own pad close to the beach? This perfectly formed two bed villa has plenty of character but you can still make it your own. North facing and plenty warm enough, the courtyard garden is small and bathed in sun.
Open plan lounge and galley kitchen lead out into the courtyard. All on one level, the master has it's own ensuite bathroom. The off street parking is a real bonus in this busy little street. The small garage at the front offers extra options for storage or this could be further developed into something else.
A perfect first home or perhaps you are wanting a bolthole for the work week while living your best life elsewhere.
• Public transport 1 minutes away
• Lyall bay beach just 400 metres down the road
• Queen Sally's Diamond Deli right round the corner, Maranui Cafe a step or two further
• Flat walk on and/or park up the driveway
• Recently re-roofed
• Unit titled, BC payments $300 per month
• Tender closes 3 Feb 2022 (if not sold prior)