This 1960s three-bedroom home was bought brand new and has been loved and lived in ever since by the same family. That's over 55 years - if only walls could talk! Now the time has come to pass the dream onto a new family and let them create their own happy memories for years to come.
There is SO much potential on offer here. The renovation possibilities are endless. The roof has been replaced, so that's one biggy ticked off the list; the rest is up to you to get creative. The lovely brick cladding is just a facade, and rumour has it the original weatherboards are still underneath. Imagine what you could achieve with such a great canvas.
Not only is it a Perla of a house, but you get a prime corner section with fantastic sun, AND you get to live in a popular and convenient suburb. What more could you ask for?
There are so many fantastic features, including:
• Three bedrooms
• New roof
• Insulation in ceiling & underfloor
• Double sized garage plus workshop with single door
• Good sized corner section
• 5 mins walk to Paparangi School, shops & bus stop
• 5 min drive to Johnsonville Mall & train station
• Huge renovation potential
• Handy to Wellington's CBD
• LIM & Builders Report available
First home buyers, investors, young families, project seekers and ambitious couples. If you have the future in mind, you won't let this one pass you by. Secure this prime opportunity now - Call Mike today!
Deadline Sale date now 30th April 2021 (Unless Sold Prior)