This diamond in the rough is hanging out for someone to renovate it, restore it and make it shine once again at this dress circle address. Built in the 1940s, this gem has all the potential in the world to become a classy, charming, and loved family home in one of the best streets of this highly desirable suburb.
There are so many great features to work with, including:
• Multiple living spaces - kitchen, living room and living/dining room
• Three bedrooms
• Optional configuration of four bedrooms & one living room
• Large separate laundry
• Heat pump
• Original art deco features
• Polished wooden flooring
• Single garage
• Good sized section
• Walk to Ngaio School & Kindergarten
• Zoned for Wellington Girls & Onslow College
• The bus stops in the street & the train is a short walk away
• Walk to Ngaio Village shops & cafe
• Handy to Wellington's CBD
Move in and do it up over time, rip in and give it a complete makeover now. Or, if you're not quite ready to reno but want to secure a fantastic investment for the future, there's a sitting tenant who would love to stay!
So many options for so many different buyers; no matter what you're looking for, viewing 51 Colway Street could be the best decision you'll ever make! Call Mike ASAP to register your interest.
• LIM & Builders Report Available.
Deadline Sale closes 4pm Tuesday 27th April 2021 (The Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)