1. Upstairs from the main floor, the master bedroom is aspected for you to enjoy the lights of the city and stars by night, and the view across the harbour as the day begins. You will see the commuter ferry come and go. Carpet, a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite shower room add further luxury.
2. Also upstairs, with to-die-for views is this spacious double room with its own ensuite shower room, walk-in-wardrobe and a bay window seat that is difficult to leave. Exposed rafters reflect the character of the original home.
3. On the main living floor, currently used as a TV/play room. A good double with fitted wardrobe/cupboard, additional storage space, carpeted floor and amazing views.
4. Double, downstairs from the main floor. Currently a music room, with sound proofing from thick carpet underlay, extra thick wall lining, lamination on the double glazed windows and extra sealant around the door.. Own access from the hallway and outdoors.
5. A double room, downstairs from the main living floor, with a fitted triple-door wardrobe and shower room nearby. Bedrooms 4 & 5 offer the perfect space for children, guests or Airbnb as they both have external access and a shared bathroom close-by. Currently used as a study.