1. A big double, carpeted with two floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes. A 'stable' door, one of the original features, provides access to your private deck. With a sea view, the outlook across the bay to an iconic and historic boat shed one way, and Point Howard wharf the other, is enchanting.
2. A generous double with fitted wardrobes and 'stable' door access to private deck. Bush and sea views.
3. A good single with double fitted wardrobes, built=in desk and 'stable' door access to private deck. A lovely room with leafy outlook.
4. Up 3 steps, a good double with fitted wardrobes. Flow to a tiled deck, and its slight separation from the other rooms, makes this a perfect guest room. Garden and bush clad hills outlook.
5. Currently used as a sewing room, with ranch slider flowing to a private patio and deck leading to the terraced rear garden.