1. Bedroom 1 is the smallest of the three bedrooms on the top floor. Its adjacent to the second family area / dining room .
2. Bedroom two is west facing and is larger than its original footprint based on the stair case being removed when the property was converted into a two flat property.
3. Bedroom 3 is the Master bedroom upstairs and is also west facing and has great storage and wardrobe space.
4. Bedroom 4 is located downstairs and faces west also.
5. Bedroom 5 is located downstairs and faces west also.
6. Bedroom 6 is the main lounge for the downstairs flat which the current tenants are using as a third bedroom.