1. Located on the upper level, the generous master suite comprises of a massive bedroom and a walk in dressing room. Glass doors open out to a private deck with magnificent views. The juliet window with shutters opens out to the atrium below.
The large ensuite off the master bedroom features a spa bath, glass tiled shower, a toilet, double sinks, an extractor fan and ample storage with in built shelving and drawers. A door leads off the bathroom to a private balcony.
2. The ‘Cottage’ is located on the lower level behind the kitchen, and has its own access to the sheltered deck around the side of the home. It includes a spacious double bedroom, ensuite bathroom and a walk-in-wardrobe. Wood tongue and groove panelling on the walls.
The ensuite located off this guest suite featuers a shower, toilet, sink, heated towel rail and in built shelving.
3. Located on the lower level is this spacious double bedroom. Fantastic sun and natural light, with views of the harbour.
4. Double bedroom located on the lower level.
5. Located upstairs, this spacious room can be used as a media room or a 5th bedroom. The Juliet window with shutters opens out to the atrium below.